Search results

1. Sean O'Driscoll

S 350 2004 petrol Battery flat after a few days

Thanks. Maybe my first job is to look for the leak then rather than look for a current drain. I don’t think I have command, it’s the radio with the black dot matrix screen, could this still not be shutting down though? It would be a piece of cake to just pull that fuse and see what state the...
  2. Sean O'Driscoll

Thanks both, is the theory that the water droplets sitting on the battery short it? Or is the idea that it’s affecting other components in the boot? I could smear both battery terminals with Vaseline to eliminate that.
  3. Sean O'Driscoll

Hi all, W211 E320 here - first Merc, I’m a fan!!!

Hi! Yes, but I literally can’t figure out how to add photos on the iPad! I have one photo of the car but I’m not taking any more since it has been stood now for 2 weeks and it’s filthy! ****** Coronavirus!
  4. Sean O'Driscoll

Sorry for reactivating an old thread, but your question interests me. I’ve just got a W211 E320 which was fine for about a week. Came out to it one morning to a flat battery. Assumed the battery was faulty so put a new one on. 4 days later exactly same. Now, the boot area was “wet” but I...
  5. Sean O'Driscoll

Hi all, W211 E320 here - first Merc, I’m a fan!!!

Hi everyone. As the title suggests, first Merc for me, last car was a 325i M Sport Touring which was a fantastic car. This thing makes me want to drive more slowly, which I don’t feel is a bad thing, there’s such a different feel to it. Like time isn’t an issue! It’s a 2003 so I’m sure...
Top Bottom