Search results

1. MARIE BENTON

Red button in boot to lift roof up not working

Yes. Same here. I need to hold the boot lid up as far as it can go and push the button.
  2. MARIE BENTON

Rear indicator lights are stuck on

2005 sl350. My rear indicator lights are always on. Even when the car is turned off. Sometimes the drivers side brake light flashes too. I have to disconnect the boot battery to turn the lights off. Background is my PSE died and boot and roof was stuck open for 2 weeks with a tarp over the car...
  3. MARIE BENTON

HELP!! R230 SL500 - Folded Roof in Boot Will Not Go Down After Luggage Removal

Thanks! The boot lids was drooping a little bit and holding it up sorted the problem. Just need a new PSE now to get the roof closed
  4. MARIE BENTON

HELP!! R230 SL500 - Folded Roof in Boot Will Not Go Down After Luggage Removal

I'm having the same issue. The roof is stuck open and is raised inside the boot. Raised it to get the dud PSE pump out. Replaced the PSE but the roof won't lower so I can close the boot.
  5. MARIE BENTON

**URGENT** R230 PSE NEEDED!!!!!!!

There is, but it involves taking a lot of the structures apart and specific struts to support the detached roof. It then requires plugging in to a computer, which we don't have. It looks like you can easily destroy your car if you make a mistake.
  6. MARIE BENTON

Hi Everyone! Can anyone help? I have a warning 'close boot separator' but this is closed!

I had this exact same issue, except my roof is stuck open. Changing the battery made no difference. Found that it was the PSE pump. A bit of the circuit board has burnt out. I hope this hasn't happened to your car and its something simple.
  7. MARIE BENTON

**URGENT** R230 PSE NEEDED!!!!!!!

This guy is as honest as they come. Couldn't fix mine and so he gave a full refund and sent it back to me. So I'm looking for an urgent replacement too. My roof is stuck open and I don't have a garage.

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom