Search results

1. V

More Viano door contact woes

Yes, I swapped out all contacts, receivers and spring pins. The old ones had clearly been scratched with a sharp object, and oxidised within seconds. Again, for future searches, the plate contacts are an easy swap, but the actual sliding door spring mounts require removing the door trim, or at...
  2. V

The lock mechanism was my next port of call, just haven’t had enough time without need of the van to drop the door trim completely to get at the latch. thanks for the advice, I was about to douse it with WD40. £140 is not much, but still a lot if I need to do both doors, which seems to be the...
  3. V

Hi All, long time reader, first time poster. I’ve read lots of threads on the Viano, but none quite hit the spot of what I’m facing: I have electric side doors in my W639 2010 Viano. Motors work fine, as does most things. The side doors randomly don’t trigger the closure detector, meaning the...

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom