Search results

1. SDog

Changes to fuel / E10

Hi all, sorry if this has been asked already, I got a 2009 CLC 230 auto, will I be able to use E10? The message on the government website has me confused, and there is no info on the inside of my petrol cap Thanks in advance all.
  2. SDog

Is this the spare wheel I need??

Good evening all, I have a 2009 CLC 230, I need a new spare wheel, is this the correct one to fit in the spare wheel space in the boot and on my car?? Really appreciate your help and advice in advance.
  3. SDog

Clc 250 Seat belt

Morning all, Is there anything that can be done to stop the drivers side seat belt from smashing my speaker cover again, I’ve just ordered a replacement cover and don’t want it cracked again, I know this is a design fault, but do any of you clever people have a solution??
  4. SDog

2009 CLC rear air vent removal

Thank you for your efforts and time in trying to help though buddy
  5. SDog

Funny as I just ordered these exact ones with two prying tools!! Thank you buddy, I just don’t want to break the trim I’m trying to remove, it’s a fine line as you know between removing something and destroying something
  6. SDog

Yeah the ashtray comes out easy, I read that thread to, but I thing it’s a different set up as inside the ashtray housing is flush with no lugs or anything, just a small edge at the top for the ashtray retaining clip to clip in to.
  7. SDog

Ok thank you, will order today!! Really appreciate your time and thank you for advice.
  8. SDog

Ok thank you, I’ll try it with two small screwdrivers as I don’t have a trim remover, or do you suggest I go and buy a trim remover??
  9. SDog

Yes it’s housed in the bottom part of the trim under the air vents.
  10. SDog

The actual air vent part I posted will not slide out as it is in cased in a trim that surrounds the whole unit, it’s this trim that also holds the ashtray that I can’t budge, I’ve attached some photos of the trim that I can’t budge, that I found on eBay
  11. SDog

I did see the first post but it’s a different assembly I just looked but can’t see the lugs mentioned in the second link, it all seems flush once the ashtray is removed! I’m ****** stuck as nothing else online
  12. SDog

I got the part off eBay, so I’ll post you some photos, but this part is held in behind a trim, it’s that trim that won’t budge
  13. SDog

I looked at pictures from the bit of trim I’m trying to get off, but for the life of me can’t work out how to remove it, I was praying someone else has a clc from photos it looks like with force it may just slide up as I can’t see any lugs or clips that need to be unengaged, but I reallly can’t...
  14. SDog

Hello all and HELP!!!!

So are any of you able to help me with my first problem? I’m trying to change the rear air vents in the back of my car, after I remove the ashtray I can’t get the rest of the trim off,
  15. SDog

This is the part of trim I’m trying to remove so I can change the air vent unit
  16. SDog

No handbrake as it’s a foot one, but it’s the air vents that supply the rear seats, housed in the back of the arm rest!
  17. SDog

Hello all and HELP!!!!

Thank you all for the welcome, much appreciated
  18. SDog

Good afternoon, I know this is a long shot but is there anyway you can help me, I’m trying to replace the rear air vents in my 2009 CLC 250, and after removing the ashtray I can’t figure out how to remove anything else, ie the trim holding the vents in!! Please help Many thanks in advance.
  19. SDog

Hello all and HELP!!!!

Good afternoon, I’m the owner of a 2009 CLC 250 auto!! Really enjoying the car!! Will need advice on a few things I need to repair! Thanks for having me.

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom