Search results

1. A

Magic Vision Control

About the same price as the non required blade change at Service A that MB sneak on the sales invoice :D
  2. A

Magic Vision Control

According to MB, Magic Vision Control is the world’s first adaptive windscreen wash system. Whatever that is?
  3. A

Magic Vision Control

I can only find it has standard on the SL-Class at the moment. Can't see the option even available on S, CL, CLS, E etc.
  4. A

Magic Vision Control

Magic Vision Control is something that's appeared as standard on the SL-Class. It combines the waterbottle and wipers into one unit. Demo here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xKlwRajm64 And.....yes....the lady might be handy to get a better look :p
  5. A

Magic Vision Control

What are people's thoughts on this? Should it be a standard feature on the likes of E-Class, S-Class etc? Personally I think it's a rather smart idea. I'm surprised it's not more widespread in the model range.
  6. A

A couple of questions about 2013 E-Class

On my C-Class I currently have Xenon Headlights with DLR and Intelligent Lighting System which is really good. On the E-Class, the ILS is an option, which I can see, however I can't see in the E-Class pricelist if it has Xenon Headlights or if I would have to upgrade them? After having these...
  7. A

Left underwhelmed :(

Well today I test drove an A-Class as a bench mark for the CLA (only petrol available for CLA). The A-Class was fitted with a 220 CDI. Coming from a C-Class 250CDI the A-Class just did not feel anywhere as nippy off the mark. In fact I would say it felt very sluggish. I did have a C-Class 220...

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom