Search results

1. A

Warning Lamps Mystery - W124

Could the warning lamps not going on when key is turned be related to battery not being charged when running? It seems I was running on battery for some time on a long journey without the battery lamp going on to show it wasn't charging. When breakdown arrived, we found the warning...
  2. A

Mystery beru bolts - rotor arm W124

I've had to break and replace two beru rotor arms on my 260E because of the 3 weird allen key constructed bolts that hold the rotor arm. The bolts have round smooth heads and the allen key fits into a hexagonal sleeve or collar placed in a circular hole drilled into their centres, rather than...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom