Search results

1. Triarii

Not posted much recently...

….because the R231 SL has been performing faultlessly. Really enjoyed the sunny May and collected plenty of dead flies on the windscreen and grille.
  2. Triarii

R231 - any feedback or help?

Coming late to this, I traded an R230 SL350 (didn't want ABC...) for a 2014 R231 SL350 as a weekend runabout on the basis that I saw one locally that we liked - silver with a black/red interior. It has airscarf, which was a plus but not a deal breaker and was via approved used. I think I'd like...
  3. Triarii

Sat Nav update

Hi, I have a 2014 R231 SL - what's the best / easiest way to get the satnav updated? Last two journeys have been to places that are new and I can't bring up the postcode for them!

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom