Search results

1. G

Clk 240 aircon pressure switch

Hi,I have a 2004 clk240 and the aircon won’t blow cold. I’ve had a pressure/vacuum test at Kwik fit and they were fine. I’m now want to locate the aircon pressure switch and try bypassing test. Could someone tell me where to look please ? Thank you !!!
  2. G

2004 clk seat belt

My Mrs pulled the seatbelt out as far as it could go. Why ? I do not know Now it won’t retract I’ve watched YouTube and I’m confident I can get the rear side panel off. I’m not sure if I’ll then have access to releasing the mechanism. Does anybody have any tips before I start the job please...
  3. G

Clk240 aircon

Hi,can anybody recommend a mobile mechanic to fit a condenser and regassing my 2004 Clk. I'm based in Streatham sw16,or recommend a local garage. I also need to connect to a star diagnosis machine as I can't set the time and believe the upgraded stereo isn't recognised !!! Thank you all for any...
  4. G

2004 clk 240

Hi all ! I recently bought a clk 240 and when I had aircon regassed I saw the cross member between the condenser and front bumper was badly cracked. Obviously had a crash. It has been straightened but not welded. Is this a MOT failure ? Should I have the crack welded ? Can the cross member be...
  5. G

ML279 leaky injector

Could anybody recommend a mechanic to reseat a leaky injector on my ML270 please.Im in Streatham South London,thanks in advance...Pete

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom