Search results

1. P

Mercedes CLA 220 CDI DPF pressure sensor

So, I think the Euro 6 has two DP sensors!! The one in the engine bay is screwed onto a plate attached to the firewall. There is very little room for movement even if the plate is detached from the firewall. They could have placed the sensor in a more accessible location!!!!
  2. P

Hi Martin This is what I initially thought but have confirmed with Mercedes that there are TWO DPF pressure differential sensors. I will have to raise the car on a lift to have look underneath to find the sensor. As you say, following the pipes will lead to the sensor. I was hoping that the...
  3. P

My car doesn't have Adblue either but it is a Euro 6. I have located the DP sensor on the firewall but there seems to be another differential pressure sensor (looking exactly like the DPF sensor but with a different part number) located away from the DPF differential sensor on the firewall...
  4. P

Hello I wonder if anyone knows how the change the DPF pressure sensor on a 2014 Mercedes CLA 220 CDI. The car is initiating a DPF regen but the soot levels are not decreasing during the regen. I have monitored the regen parameters with an iCarSoft V3 and the temperatures are rising to around...
  5. P

W203 220CDi fuel problem

Hello everyone.. My MY2002 C220 CDi is exhibiting a strange problem - the engine cuts out when the tank gets to about a quarter full. I know that there is diesel in the tank because when I last filled up, I filled it right to the top. I now carry a gallon of diesel with me in case it...
Top Bottom