Search results

1. P

1999 SLK Grille - removal help

I'm trying to get my front black plastic grille off, having undone all the screws at the top it seems to be still attached at the bottom to the bumper molding. It almost looks like it should like the clips should just slide off the bumper but it wont budge. Any help would be apprecaited...
  2. P

C-180 ABS and Cruise Inoperative

My 1997 C Class 1.8 estate. The ABS dashbd warning light has come on and at the same time the Cruise Control went inoperative. I suspect the 2 are related as I googled another person with the same problem (but sadly I couldn't find the resolution). Can anyone help? I don't have any...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom