Search results

1. S

A class running problems

Hi my A160 sa 1999 has started running really badly. It did it about three weeks ago and cleared up after a day. This time it is all the time. It starts fine and in neutral revs ok but as you start driving it keeps cutting out and stalling, shunts, and misses and runs lumpy. I had it plugged in...
  2. S

A Class Heater blows hot air

Hi Recently bought A Class 99 A160 SA and the heater blows hot air despite controls set to cool. This happens almost straight away when starting up and sometimes stops by itself. Any help appreciated. Thanks SImon
  3. S

A cLass rev limiter

Hi I have a 99 A Class 160 SA and it won't rev past 4500 in neutral, does anyone know if it has some kind of limiter and if this is normal. It also has some erratic faults that sound like Air Flow problems. Help please. Thanks

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom