Search results

1. A

Mercedes Warranty Costs doubled in 1 year

Today I was planning on renewing my Tier 1 warranty with Mercedes. I bought my 2004 E55 AMG 1 year ago and paid £1100 for a Tier 1 warranty with £0 excess. I was also told that a renewal price if it wasn't a lapsed policy was £800. Shocked at my renewal price today - £1550 (mileage on the...
  2. A

W211 Glovebox door rattle

Hi, There seems to be a rattle coming from the "door" to the Glove box on my 2004 W211. I think one of the plastic clips on the inside of the door has broken off and is now making an annoying noise as it falls left & right under moderate cornering. Can someone let me know how to gain...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom