Search results

1. Martin Jennings

C204 Pan roof stopped working!

Afternoon all, the pan roof in my car has suddenly stopped working! Thankfully in the closed position, I am getting no response on the switch and the blind won't retract either. is there a common fault? Also can anyone advise where the fuse that protects it is located in case it's that simple?
  2. Martin Jennings

C204 C250CDi Exhaust mods (CKS)

Evening all, been toying with the idea of changing my exhaust to either the twin outlet or quad pipe version as advertised by CKS Performance in Watford. Has anyone dealt with them or had this exhaust fitted as looking for a review of how the work/quality of parts has been carried out. TIA
  3. Martin Jennings

Nexen tyres

I have Nexens on my C204 250, very good! Had them on my previous 203 as well.
  4. Martin Jennings

W168 Auto box capacity?

Thanks for the replies, I have deposited the car at Alex Crows place today, best option to be honest, if anyone will sort it he will. Annoyingly it drove without fault from home to Stowmarket (60 miles).
  5. Martin Jennings

W168 Auto box capacity?

Sorry Mods! Just realised I've put this in wrong section, can you move please? Apologies.
  6. Martin Jennings

W168 Auto box capacity?

Morning all, Had the dreaded F come on on the dashboard! switched off for 10 mins and all is back to normal, Does anyone know the capacity for gearbox fluid please? tried searching for a definitive figure without success! going to do fluid change before going down selector PCB/module route...
  7. Martin Jennings

GLA SatNav update required

I have just received my update dongle from Comand on Line, Do I just plug it into the USB port in the centre console after switching the Comand on and enter the PIN when prompted or is there a process to follow?
  8. Martin Jennings

Spare key needed plus sat nav update

Thanks John, will try Command on line, I was thinking the key would be dealer only.
  9. Martin Jennings

Spare key needed plus sat nav update

Morning all, I need a new key as a spare for my 2014 C204 and have been quoted £247 by MB! is there an alternative or do I just have to bite the bullet on this one? Also can anyone advise where I can get an update for the sat-nav please? Hopefully not MB only again!
  10. Martin Jennings

Spare Key needed.

Morning all, I have just treated myself to a 2014 C204 250CDi but only have 1 key as the previous owner has not forwarded the spare to the dealer, any advice on the best place to source a spare key or is it MB only?

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom