Search results

1. D

New Owner - E class Coupe

I have a 2019 coupe and all i got under my boot is a fold flat crate and a floor net.I have 20" run flat but have air suspension and my ride is no problem but cracking car to drive and really economical
  2. D

E Class with OM654 Diesel Engine

Thanks for that info never dawned on me to try that
  3. D

E Class with OM654 Diesel Engine

I have a E220d coupe 2019 Prem Plus with 20"wheels and a few more extras with widescreen dash had for 2 months and has 12k miles.Yesterday did my first motorway run only 100 miles each way and just took it easy averaged 68 mph never got into 9th gear but returned av of 60.1 mpg well pleased with...
  4. D

2018 E220D AMG

I have the 20" wheels and honestly they aint too bad but according to build spec they are foam filled? to reduce road noise
  5. D

Almost New 2018 E220 Permium advice please - dissapointed

I used to be able to get to Spain in the 7g car but my new 9g has a smaller tank for some reason 50L and it will prob get me about 600 miles but I will just give it a splash at my overnight stop.
  6. D

Almost New 2018 E220 Permium advice please - dissapointed

I have just changed my C250 with a 7 speed box for a 9 month old c250 with a 9 speed box.My old 7 speeder I knew its economy very well including 2 runs down to Spain.I am off to Spain again this August and apart with a smaller fuel tank [it means buying now expensive french fuel as apposed to...

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom