Search results

1. K

Thanks for adding me - new to Mercedes

you do not live in Huntingdon......
  2. K

R230 SL 350 lots of electrical problems

thanks, I checked battery voltage its about 12.5 when engine is off and 14 with engine running......but had to charge battery again before that as it was down to only 20% charge before i connected the charger, hence probably not the best one anymore, or it doesnt get charged enough when to many...
  3. K

I have taken those filters out today and everything is bone dry and the filters are as new and not smelly. I now believe the horrible smell comes from the pump in the left side of the boot as when i put my nose near it it seems to have a similar smell, and somehow that smell must get into the...
  4. K

SL500 (R230) replacing filters

thanks You all for the help. I have taken those filters out today and everything is bone dry and the filters are as new and not smelly. I now believe the horrible smell comes from the pump in the left side of the boot as when i put my nose near it it seems to have a similar smell, and somehow...
  5. K

where can i find this battery regulator and how does it look like? but boot doesnt smell bad even though there seems to be moisture in it. The terrible smell is inside the car. no wet carpets though, and smell is rather like something chemical than moisture.....
  6. K

no paperwork needed, just report where they go
  7. K

tailing people, no car needed as most of them are walking around town
  8. K

I wouldnt say burning smell, it smells like a very strong chemical smell, almost like a fouling battery, its very strong, especially when the car not been used 2 days and you open the door, it smells absolutely disgusting inside. Boot seems to be abit moist too, but not wet. But the smell is...
  9. K

Blobcat I thought aboutthat but couldnt see anything, where do I have to look ?
  10. K

2000 CL500 Remote central locking stopped working

recently the cigarette lighter on my CL500 year 2000 stopped working, I didnt have a fuse chart and stupidly took out all fuses one by one to check if they are blown, and put them back in again, including the ones under the rear seats. The cigarette lighter works now again, but now the remote...
  11. K

A month ago the remote locking stopped working, key fob works as the hazard lights flash when I press the button, but car wont lock or unlock on the remote, the central locking button inside the car not functioning either. I checked the infamous fuse behind drivers seats and its not blown. Then...
  12. K

I own 3 Mercs currently, a CL500, SL350 2003, and an old but superb 450slc Coupe from the 70s. If anyone here in this club lives in Huntingdon and is interested in starting Private Detective work a couple of hours a week to pay for repair bills please let me know on 07379 596 917

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom