Search results

1. R

Juratek brake discs/pads

Just to bring this thread to a close: I bought the Juratek discs and pads and fitted them today. The discs are coated with a silver/grey paint on the hub section, but the braking area is not coated and was supplied with a generous coating of anti-corrosion oil. Pads have an...
  2. R

Juratek brake discs/pads

Can anybody please report on Juratek brand brake discs and pads. Prices seem to be very good. Are they a secondary brand to Jurid? To fit 2019 C-Class 205 AMG-line estate. Many thanks for any comments/experience.
  3. R

Anyone else got data connection issues?

Yep, not just me then! I updated my Live Traffic subscription last week and it's been a bit sporadic since. I don't remember that it was like this before the update?
  4. R

Any motorcyclists on here as well?

I've had the 'hexhead' and 'twincam' motors, but in RTs, rather than GS's. The twincam is better, IMO. A bit more torquey and responsive. I found the fuelling on my early hexhead to be a bit lumpy and fluffy on slight throttle openings. Twincam was better and gave a more linear power delivery...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom