Search results

1. stevitee

A209 CLK320 2004 - Bluetooth Adapter Question

Well, that didn't create a response so I've gone about investigations of my own. Shared here if of interest. I hadn't previously tested, properly, for a battery drain, I simply went for the obvious (i.e. the duff alarm sounder and removed it). Today I used the multi meter to test for a drain -...
  2. stevitee

A209 CLK320 2004 - Bluetooth Adapter Question

I have a Bluetooth Adapter MB Part No B6 788 000 fitted to the car. It works fine. My question is, does the adapter power down i.e not drain the battery when the car is 'asleep'? I ask because I recently had sudden battery drain after the car had stood for about 10 days. I tracked it down to a...
  3. stevitee

w212 E350 Estate 2011 - Antenna Noise Filter - Where is it?

Hello, I am trying to locate the Antenna Noise Filter on my w212 E 350 Estate (2011). A while ago I posted about the fitting of an AM amplifier because the original owner (presumably) only opted for FM reception on the radio (Comand) which, as you may know also has the AM and SW bands but they...

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom