Search results

1. B

W208 Roof issue

HI, I have W208 2.3 Cabrio and the roof did not work, it hasn't worked for a long time i think (I was broke when I bought it) I have had it on a diagnostic machine and the Roof module was duff, so I've gritted my teeth and bought one, its tested and proved to be working fine. There are now no...
  2. B

Windows / mirrors not working properly

Hi, I have a Clk W208 2002 2.3 Cabrio and I am having loads of trouble with the windows and mirrors. Every morning they do not work, they drop/rise when I open the doors, but the switches do nothing. I read a trick you can do by taking the neg off the battery for a min then re-attach. This does...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom