Search results

1. B

E350e Hybrid battery issues?

Not at all! I need to know what i'm dealing with ;)
  2. B

Bought from Worcester and they've been very good throughout so far. Sent me up a lovely car to use whilst mine has is away.
  3. B

Crossed my mind too! Unbelievable disappointment :( Fed up of waiting and they're not been very forthcoming with answers
  4. B

For the 10/20 mins I had in it - I loved it!!
  5. B

Yeah they do. That's why Wakefield transferred the car there I believe. I should know more today... I hope.
  6. B

Thanks John! I'm in Wakefield but bought the car from Worcester. It's currently at Leeds Merc!
  7. B

Hi all, I purchased a E350e a couple of weeks ago and so far it has spent 90% of that time on a ramp at my local dealership. I was so excited the day the car arrived. I jumped in, took it for a quick spin, messed about with the gadgets and drove it back to the office on charge mode to get the...
  8. B

Hi all, I purchased a E350e a couple of weeks ago and so far it has spent 90% of that time on a ramp at my local dealership. I was so excited the day the car arrived. I jumped in, took it for a quick spin, messed about with the gadgets and drove it back to the office on charge mode to get the...

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom