Search results

1. L

Clicking noise. Seems very random

That's what I mean. Supposedly it was. Can't verify short of contacting the garage as it was before I bought the car. But if the noise could be the alternator I will. What do you think?
  2. L

I'll quote To remove belt to investigate noise in aux belt area, found alternator pully to be seized. To replace alternator pully and retest
  3. L

Can you have a look at this please. "noise in auxiliary belt area". So this is less than 2 months ago, previous owner (hence removing his details). Any comments?
  4. L

OK will do thanks for all the help all.
  5. L

It is loud for sure. The noise seems to be coming from the back nr the manifold are. Also would TC rattle sound like just that, a rattle, not a rythitic ticking? Genuine question, I don't know. Will have Merx In Macclesfield look at it, it's a 1 min drive from my house and heard good things.
  6. L

Makes me smile every trip ☺️
  7. L

Thanks for the replies guys. I've read it could be just as simple as awaiting oil pressure to rise but I have now read up on the M271 and I'm a bit paranoid... Anyway, here are two videos. 1. Sound on start up. 2. Bonnet down after a few mins (seems normal, the ticking cannot be heard)...
  8. L

Hi all, First post so please be gentle :) Bit of brief background, I owned a w204, used, 6m old, 4k, coming up to 4 years ago. Had to sell due to change of circumstance. Been in love with Merc ever since. Fast forward to mid to late 2018, suspected epilepsy, obv couldn't drive. Last month...

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom