Search results

1. L

W124 wagon SLS and cuting springs

How do i adjust it?
  2. L

Hello :) Just got my vert first mercedes, W124 230TE 1989. And planed to lower the car by cutting the springs, i know it is a bad idea, but my wallet won’t allow any lowering springs. But since the car has SLS i wounderd if that should be disabled somehow for the cuted spring to have any effect...
  3. L

Hello :-) Just got my vert first mercedes, W124 230TE 1989. And planed to lower the car by cutting the springs, i know it is a bad idea, but my wallet won’t allow any lowering springs. But since the car has SLS i wounderd if that should be disabled somehow for the cuted spring to have any...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom