Search results

1. A

Unable to select gear manually on CLS500 (219) 2007

Apologies for the very delayed response but Ive been out of the country and completely forgotten about this fault. Anyway I took the car to Westhill Garage just outside of Aberdeen as their technician is ex-Mercedes and he was very knowledgeable. The problem was a switch internal to the...
  2. A

Well the (+) must be working as I can see it changing state on the Icarsoft tool when I nudge the selector to the right but the gearbox doesnt change up when driving. The (-) switch may be defective as I dont see it change state on the Icarsoft but I havnt checked it whilst driving as alone at...
  3. A

I did a double check as still getting used to the ICarSoft and in one of the submenus for Electronic Selector Module it did show that the switch had been operated when I nudged the gear selector to the right (plus). It never showed it being operated when i nudged the selector to the left (minus)...
  4. A

I will look into these guys as not to far away. Many thanks for the tip.
  5. A

The Owners manual does say that the D indicated on the instrument cluster should change to which gear you have selected manually. This is the same for all gearboxes I have used with tiptronic irrelivant of manufacturer. The only time I would generally use it is going down a long hill or...
  6. A

Thanks guys. I've looked using the Icarsoft and it doesnt show the selector moving at all to a manual gear. ie. When I start it it shows P in the icarsoft and R if I select reverse, N if I select Neutral and D if I select drive however when in drive and I nudge it it doesnt show either 1 or 2...
  7. A

We have a CLS500 (5.5 V8) with auto gearbox but have never been able to select the gears manually but now Im on a mission to sort it. The gearbox works 100% smooth in C or S settings however if I try and nudge the gear lever (no steering wheel paddles) to the left or right when in drive the car...

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom