Search results

1. J

2003 c220 cdi

Went to take the car in for a star diag only find the battery is fubar .. getting a headache now ... 2003 model does she need a slave to change the battery and also is there one or 2 battery... I'm getting mixed info on line ... so thought I try here ...
  2. J

2003 c220 cdi

Sorry for the delays on replying been super busy at work and limited internet use ... to date I've got the auto gearbox service ... shocking to see it was it probably it 1st service ... then done the engine service and that was even worse .. all filters were black as black can be even found a...
  3. J

2003 c220 cdi

Getting booked in on star diag mb dealer this week ... my own diag showed up an abs fault and show nothing on engine fault
  4. J

2003 c220 cdi

Wont rev pass 3k any idea what to look for ? Auto box smooth engine smooth but no go pass 3k ...

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom