1. K

About to pick up 1993 W140 S500

I had a W140 S280 years ago, downgraded (that's the way I saw it) to a used W220 S320 that turned out to be a bit of a lemon, and have been through plenty of contemporary cars since (mainly company cars) including Volvo XC90, Ford Mondeo 2ltr estate Titanium X, Toyota milk float, Renault Megane...
  2. G

Car wont start

Hi, my car has been laid up since it's last MOT. I charged the battery and checked that there was fuel in it, but it will not start. It has no immobiliser to my knowledge or alarm. It is a 1993 220ce (coupe). All lights etc work and the car is turning over fine, but nothing! This car has given...

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom