clk 1999

1. coventryslk

Vehicle Wanted W208 Convertible

Good evening, I am after a W208 Convertible 1999-2001 200k or 230k. Price around £1k something reasonable. Don't care on loads of mileage but corrosion free
  2. L

driver window regulator w208

I got the panel off and removed the offending parts, unfortunately the window does no more than deploy 1/4 down and then up. Seems so like a jam but nothing can be found. This has lead me to believe the regulator is faulty. The question is to have a new door fitted with working window, or new...
  3. L

CLK W208 driver door panel removal?

The metal hinge/bar ( stops the door from opening to far ) broke in two, prior owners repair. this metal arm has now fallen inside the door and is stopping the window from opening fully. I need to remove the panel and the the metal arm from inside. Question: tools required, will screw driver...

We are a completely independent Mercedes Benz service, Mercedes repair and Mercedes MOT centre located in Warrington, Cheshire and have been established since April 2006. All servicing carried out by MB Tech is in accordance with manufacturer service schedules and carried out by Mercedes Benz trained mechanics.
Contact MB-TECH on 01925 653050 or visitwww.mercedesservicingwarrington.co.uk
Top Bottom