e250cdi

1. M

250 cdi W212 Can someone help me with injectors

Hello, i own a E class W212 2009 250cdi with Om651 engine but since cold weather started i have a injector knocking noise until it warms up. So my question is what injector do i need i mean part number or is there really a need to code it. Injectors that i have have this P/n A6510702887 So my...
  2. S

Fuel Pressure too Low - Mercedes E250

Can anyone help Was driving on low fuel , and engine light turned on with a message CHANGE FUEL FILTER, hard acceleration Changed the fuel filter - but still having same problem I called the AA, they have diagnosed the Fuel pump is faulty , I have replaced the Fuel pump , still same and...
  3. H

2014 E250 - New Brake Discs needed (according to dealer)

Interested to know if this is usual, or I've just been unlucky. I bought a Mercedes (used approved 2014 e250 CDi) about 7 months ago - coming back to Merc after a long time! I took it for a service at my local dealer last week and they say that all 4 brake discs need replacing (pads are all at...
  4. R

Help with sat nav

Hello people I have Mercedes E250 coupe 13 which I bought recently.. it came with a build in sat nav (hence there is a sat nav botton) However when I try to go on the sat a msg pops up saying no sat nav module is connect... what does this mean and what am I supposed to do ? Thank you
  5. J

Help! should I buy new car, from a large or family-run dealership?

I'm a newby & learning to navigate here. Looking to replace an ML-280 with a new ML-250 or an E-220CDI. Wondering if I should buy from a family-run or a large franchised dealership? Aweful experience with the last large franchise - s!itner owned sinkhole. Any thoughts appreciated. :cool:
  6. S

DPF removal on E250 CDI - UPDATE

After getting in touch with several companies who could not do the DPF delete on my car I came across extreme remap based in Gloucester. I mentioned to the owner Craig that I have tried so many places but no one is able to do a DPF delete. He confirmed that he couldn't do it either but they were...
Top Bottom