g350

1. CiganoBoxer

G Waggon Advise please .

Hi guys im thinking about buying a post 2013 G350d ,but ive spotted a 2013 G350d Brabus D6s factory conversion ,can anyone help me with info on this car , cant seem to find anything about it , all I know its factory brabus d6s ,its bit more than I wanted to spend by 12-4k so was wonder if its...
  2. R

Intermittent SRS light still comes on after repair.

Hi folks, I've had a 1994 LHD W463.321 G350 Turbo Diesel for 14 years. It has been very reliable except I have had an intermittent fault with the SRS (single driver's airbag) already for many years now. Sometimes the SRS light stays off for months, sometimes only for hours. Always the...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom