m271evo

1. T

M271 evo low fuel pressure

Hello guys i have a c class coupe c180 2011 m271 evo petrol The car in hard acceleration miss fires in regular driving drives fine it has 190km chain changed in 140km Parts I changed for the issue: New low pump New high pressure pump New fuel filter and fuel level indicator in the tank...
  2. J

M271 Evi - E200CGI knocking sound

Hi experts, Any chance anyone had similar knocking sound on their M271 engine and got it sorted? The car is on 92k miles, it is 5g automatic, had new brake vacum pump and line fitted 2 weeks ago and new timing chain with all necessary equipment supposedly changed at 77k miles by the previous...
  3. J

Wastegate not operating

Hi guys I’m new on the forum chat. I own a c250 w204 2015 coupe with 271evo engine on it 1.8T My car lose power and I don’t have boost I checked wastegate and looks is open but signal from Ecu is not closing it using the solenoid. I’ll check the power from the connector but I checked before and...

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom