mercedes 300se

1. S

w126 300 SE AC Fan

Hello, Please see see picture of my AC Fan, I have tested it with 12V external power source and its working well, but when connected to the cables inside the car it doesn't work when AC is ON/OFF. Could you tell me please when this fan goes ON?
  2. S

Replacing Distributor Cap in 300SE 1988

Replacing Distributor Cap in 300SE 1988 w126 Hi all, I am replacing today Distributor Cap and Rotor in my Mercedes 300SE 1988 and have one small problem regarding one screw. There are 3 screws to at top and one at the middle bottom. Do I have to take out radiator so I can have access for that...
  3. S

Ignition Problem

Hi all, I have 300 se 1987 and from time to time when I am trying to start it, it doesnt work, whole care is shaking until I add some more pressure on the gas pedal then its stops and running okay. Or you need to keep key turned right for at least 5 - 10 seconds to start it. Anyone know...

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom