ml430

1. Gillibrand

London to Moscow W163 ML430

I am planning to drive from London to Moscow in summer, mainly using motorways / fast roads, through France - Belgium - Germany - Poland - Belarus - Russia. What sort of spares / service items should I take as a precaution (apart from spare bulbs). Any general travel advice also welcome...
  2. W

ML430 W163 Central Locking not working.

Hi. I have a ML430 W163 2000 model. 1. I can't open the vehicle with central locking. 2. I have to use the key to manually unlock all the doors. 3. The central locking does work when I lock the vehicle, but not for the front drivers side door which I have to lock manually. 4. The...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom