r230sl

1. RyanSL500

R230 roof not going down

Evening everyone! I recently picked up my 2003 SL500 up from the body shop which was in there for a month. Before it went it in, everything was fine (besides the rusting arches!). I picked up the car this weekend gleaming and when I tried to put the roof down, nothing... well the roof button...
  2. M

How do I adjust my bonnet catches? R230 SL but I imagine other models are similar

Since buying my SL 350 2003 last year I on occasions got the "bonnet open" message in the dash. Lifting the bonnet and dropping from a good 18-24" seemed to do the trick, (but not always). At this time I could find no evidence that either of the catches had in fact come undone. I assumed it was...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom