w124 coupe

1. Prof.C.Benz

W124 Drivers Seat Question

In search for a W124 Coupé electric drivers seat base for my 1991 300ce, I have found one in mint condition from a Saloon of the same year, and cannot find any info as to whether they are the same, or adaptable. Any insight greatly appreciated.
  2. A

Spark Plugs and leads on my w124 220ce coupe

I cant seem to get a socket small enough to change the spark plugs on my w124 220ce 2.2 m111 engine (auto), can anybody help? has anybody done this? engine is running very lumpy and when stopped is reving up and down, almost stalling at times. I've checked for air leaks and found none, will a...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom