w211 cd player

1. R

Advice on adding Bluetooth or AUX to my AUDIO 20 W211 no CDC.

Hello all, After an infuriating two months of searching online to try and make some sense of how to add Bluetooth or AUX to my w211, I have finally given up and decided to ask for help to look for solutions. For some context, I own an 04 w211 classic trim with the base AUDIO 20 (MF2310)...
  2. G

W211 ESP/ Heated Seats/ Hazard Light Unit Frozen

Hi All, I have a 2003 W211 E Class, the bottom centre unit does not allow the CD arm to rise, the hazard lights do not go on or off, the heated seats are not functioning and the right hand seat heater light is fully illuminated and the unit is totally frozen. I am not too sure if it is...
  3. grahamwoodward

W211 (E320) CD Autochanger problem

The CD autochanger door in the dashboard of my newly acquired 2004 W211 E320 (behind the hazard warning light switch) doesn't open properly. It opens part way then 'shakes' and won't open fully unless you pull it from below. Anyone know what is wrong and how to fix it? Secondly, has anyone a...

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom