w447 drivers door

1. SteveCab

W447 door control fault

I have a U021500 fault as my drivers door control unit is not working. I’ve checked the 30A fuse in S4, 2 which is okay on a meter. I’m wondering if there is another fuse or common problem with these. All advice greatly appreciated.
  2. SteveCab

W447 drivers door control fault

Hi all, it’s been a while but I now have a problem with the 2019 Vito W447 drivers door control. I have checked the 30A fuses in S4 and both are intact (2 is for drivers). Are there any other inline fuses I can check before I rip the door card off? it’s gone down during the recent frosts and...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom