190e Front Armrest..!

clivealive

Reaction score
Unfortunately my 190e didn`t come with a front armrest! But I see on ebay that you can finally get an add-on armrest !!!!

Unfortunately (again) the two armrest sellers I`ve found are both located in Germany...and one of them has a whopping 232 negative feedbacks (wow) so I`d best keep the money in safely in the piggy-bank !

The two sellers in question are `h.tiben` and `baunsal-tuning`.

So if you have a 190e and miss the front armrest too, then have a look at them! They aren`t the prettiest of armrests, but they look sturdy enough...`h.tiben` even has a neon lit version....hmmmm, nice !

If anyone here knows where to get these rests in this country I`d be pleased to hear from them, and does anyone know whether you can fit an original front armrest to the front seat without ruining the darned thing?

Many thanks, Clive.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E300TD/1998/3.0 Diesel
Hi

When i had the 190E a few years ago i bought the armrest from the dealers, was about £120 from memory.
Be warned the arm rest fits on the passenger seat and not the drivers seat as you would expect, and yes it can be fitted without damaging the seat although i ended up with a little hole in the drivers seat.

1993190E

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
190e/1990/2.0l
When you find one in the correct trim colour, you need to also buy the metal fitting bracket ; when assembling take you time
always measure twice cut once
Good Luck finding one
Don't pay more than £35-00 from a breakers yard

Nencrono

Reaction score
This is a definite scrapyard item.

I bought the entire passenger seatback, including armrest, in the correct colour for £10 for a friend's car. It's about half an hours work to undo the 4 (I think) bolts & re-install the new seatback.

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom