200T fog light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland Seber

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me how to turn the rear fog light on, on my 200T (1984 model) I think it may be by pulling out the main switch for the headlights in which case the fog light isn't working??           Many thanks     R Seber

Merc

Reaction score
Hi Roland

If its the same as the 500SE 89',like you said, once you turn the lights on it'll pull out twice,once for the front,twice for the back.
If not,well it should only be a blown bulb/s,hope that helps.

Regards

steveperry

Reaction score
Website
www.mercedes-benz.co.uk
Your Mercedes
2010 CLS350CDI Gr.Ed.
Once you pull the light switch out a second time a small red light in the centre of the switch should light up indicating the rear fog lamp is active.

S.

OP
R

Roland Seber

Reaction score
Thanks a lot, I knew it would be something simple               Roland.

steveperry

Reaction score
Website
www.mercedes-benz.co.uk
Your Mercedes
2010 CLS350CDI Gr.Ed.
Dave,

and I think that is a great design detail....
The number of fords and vauxhalls that I have followed on a clear day that have their rear fog lights on. This is a pet hate of mine, I wish other car manufacturers would take note.

S.

dave elcome

Reaction score
Steve

I couldn't agree more, in fact we had a discussion about this a couple of months ago.

I am reliably informed by a work colleague,  that on the Vectra they do go off when the ign is switched off. Perhaps the EEC could take this up, it seems of more importance than decreeing that Banana's should be straight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom