280E (W123) B reg - want it?

snowster007

Reaction score
The car is a 1984 "B" registration, in metallic bottle green with superb dark green full leather interior. It's fully specced with electric windows and sunroof, door mirrors, and headlamp levelling. Impressive when you think how old the car is! In addition, it has wood trim on the dash and the original Blaupunkt stereo. It also has the original alloys in great condition.

On any car of this age, servicing is a major concern. This car has a FULL SERVICE HISTORY and most recently has been serviced by Mercedes-Benz Canary Wharf, with £800 spent on it in the last year. Quite simply, it is mechanically perfect. All receipts come with the car. It has covered 148k miles and is smooth as ever.

So what's not perfect?

Small paint chip on front bonnet (simple cosmetic repair)
Small rusting patch at base of rear windscreen (again, relatively simple to fix)
Electric aerial not working

Otherwise, the car is pretty much the best example you'll get. The interior is particularly fine, and as I said, the engine is totally maintained and runs perfectly - every time. It is MOTd and taxed.

So do you want it?
I'm offering it for auction on eBay right now, but will accept any offer of £1000 or above. I'm in central West London and happy to show the car off.

Tel 07863 127993 or email snowster007@hotmail.com IF YOU ARE SERIOUS!

Attachments

• kaiser_side.jpg
    kaiser_side.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 70
  • kaiser_front.jpg
    kaiser_front.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 45
  • kaiser_interior1.jpg
    kaiser_interior1.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 56

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom