450 slc

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickguest

Reaction score
I am looking at buying a 450 slc that has not been used for 5-6 years since it was restored.

Although it starts first time and sounds ok. what should I look out for.

maldon

Reaction score
Nick

I have a Thistle Green 1978 450SLC I don't really want to part with it but soon I'll be needing to do a couple of 130 mile round trips per week & the Mrs wont let me near her C class....

The car is in very good condition, all original, subject to recent fairly expensive body repairs involving new steel NOT filler :D

94000 miles, I am the 4th Owner - loads of history, first Owner kept the car for 20 years.

It is a very good example - show me a touch over three grand and it's yours! For that you'll normally only get a complete dog from ebay.

Have photos can mail you - we are in Colchester, shopuld you want a look.

OP
N

nickguest

Reaction score
maldon said:
Nick

I have a Thistle Green 1978 450SLC I don't really want to part with it but soon I'll be needing to do a couple of 130 mile round trips per week & the Mrs wont let me near her C class....

The car is in very good condition, all original, subject to recent fairly expensive body repairs involving new steel NOT filler :D

94000 miles, I am the 4th Owner - loads of history, first Owner kept the car for 20 years.

It is a very good example - show me a touch over three grand and it's yours! For that you'll normally only get a complete dog from ebay.

Have photos can mail you - we are in Colchester, shopuld you want a look.

thanks - Could be interested but I live in scotland so would have to when I am next down south on business - can you email photos to nick.guest@stagecoachgroup.com

how is paintwork, any rust / water in boot area, how is upholstery etc

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom