722.9 Valve Body and TCU Upgrade 7 speed transmission

Acid@MSL

Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C63 SUPERCHARGED
Hi

Guys

I am just gathering some interest if anyone would like to TCU remapping on the 7 Speed AMGs, both Converter and MCT based Transmissions are supported.Increased Line Pressure, Faster Shifting, More Precise Shifting.

Your valve body, it is modified using our proprietary techniques to increase line pressure and improve shifting characteristics. Next we make changes to the TCU electronics to compliment the physical modifications. Once complete, the valve body is bench tested.
The Valve Body Upgrade allows the transmission to apply the proper amount of line pressure to the clutch packs. This calculated increase prevents slipping of the clutches and allows the transmission to reliably handle higher torque output from the vehicle engine as well as expanding the lifespan of the transmission.

Prices will be given at a later stage and all this will be done at MSL within 1 day.

In the Next Few Weeks we will have a car ready for anyone wanting to test this out.

Thanks

Acid

Last edited:

michal-Q

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320 CDI '03 3.2 Elegance
Sounds great! Lucky you fellows with 7g!

star

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Smart + others :)
Does it make for harsh gear changes at low rpm or only when your pushing on?

Looks good to me tho.

OP
Acid@MSL

Acid@MSL

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C63 SUPERCHARGED
Does it make for harsh gear changes at low rpm or only when your pushing on?

Looks good to me tho.

I will do a test car in 2 or so weeks.

I am looking to Wiestec Engineering over from the USA to do the TCU & Hardware map on around 10 cars.

I will be able to give a demonstrating to customer in our Demo car once ready.

Acid

Last edited:

WG M-B

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C63 Wagon in black
Will you test on a car that has late software and no issues? Or take the plunge on an early 7g?

OP
Acid@MSL

Acid@MSL

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C63 SUPERCHARGED
Will you test on a car that has late software and no issues? Or take the plunge on an early 7g?

The first car will be a 2013 car MCT.

But i will speak to once of my customers with a 2010 car and see if they can leave the car with me to get this done.

I have been in a Early 2010 car with the TCU done in the US but i did not get to drive the car for a long period.

Acid

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom