Adding Cruise Control to an A160 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff

Reaction score
Does anyone know if it is feasible (technically / economically) to add Cruise Control / Speedtronic to an A160 LWB Automatic. The car is new, a Danish import but rest of car is to UK specification.
Appreciate any advice / views that you have.

simon

Reaction score
Not being funny but where do you find roads that you can consistently use cruise control in this country(UK)?
It is one of the most neglected controls in my car.

Ernest

Matt Crooke

Reaction score
Id have to agree with ernest there, by the time you have got up to cruising speed and set the controls, you have to slow down for traffic or overtake or some other irritating manouver!!! Save you money and by a top of the range ICE system instead, much more useful!

fuzzer

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W202
The cruse control is great , i use mine all the time . I especally use the LIMIT function when im driving somewhere strange because of all these silly speed cameras that are popping all over the shop. Even driving about the town on long stretches of road , it stops you getting carried away .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom