Alarms ? Any Recommendations ?

Ryann

Reaction score
Website
www.customcomputa.co.uk
The car already has a standard merc alarm.

However, it's not touch sensitive like, if someone sits (this used to happen a lot with my BM) on the car or pulls the door handle it won't go off. So, I am looking for an alarm that is touch sensitive but not wind sinsitive - I don't want to be kept up all night.

Can anyone make any recommendations.

The budgets limited. Also an idea of how much it will cost to install will help.

Thanks.

Dec

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W202
I haven’t ever heard of a touch sensitive alarm however that doesn’t mean there isn’t such a thing.
I think there might be a lot of problems associated with such a thing, for example, cats love to sit on a warm bonnet, children bumping into the car, pedestrians brushing past etc

Dec

OP
R

Ryann

Reaction score
Website
www.customcomputa.co.uk
I know you are right. I am not being practical. My last experience with my BM was bad. I used to sometimes find kids using it as a seat.

stumpy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
various
Don't know about alarms but I have a Navtrak device on one of my cars and it is excellent.

OP
R

Ryann

Reaction score
Website
www.customcomputa.co.uk
I have one of those and the standard alarm that come with a high end merc. My last BMW got ripped apart by local kids. London being what it is, there is a price to pay. So, I thought this time I would protect my investment.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom