Another 12 months MOT

OP
coventryslk

coventryslk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 CDI Sport
Keep it going for as long as you can
163k and its way better to drive than other cars ive drove this year that have very little mileage and quite new.

Still on original turbo, injectors, clutch etc. I drive it carefully was only planning keeping it 5 years tops but still after 7 years.

I'd like a W205 salvage but they are way out of my price range. I can get a 63 plate sport plus W204 salvage with minor damage for 3.5k and could drive about until repaired, theres been a few going quick though. Need to offload the A3 early next year to pay the bills and to fund another salvage

Dean Fletcher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E400
163k and its way better to drive than other cars ive drove this year that have very little mileage and quite new.

Still on original turbo, injectors, clutch etc. I drive it carefully was only planning keeping it 5 years tops but still after 7 years.

I'd like a W205 salvage but they are way out of my price range. I can get a 63 plate sport plus W204 salvage with minor damage for 3.5k and could drive about until repaired, theres been a few going quick though. Need to offload the A3 early next year to pay the bills and to fund another salvage
Sounds like a plan. My c207 has 135k on the clock and going strong. Iv had to replace inlet manifold and sensor and also the break pipes in the last year or so. But selling it I'd only get around 3.5k. It's worth more to me than that. Body and interior is in immaculate condition. I'll keep it untill she's kicking and screaming.

OP
coventryslk

coventryslk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 CDI Sport
Sounds like a plan. My c207 has 135k on the clock and going strong. Iv had to replace inlet manifold and sensor and also the break pipes in the last year or so. But selling it I'd only get around 3.5k. It's worth more to me than that. Body and interior is in immaculate condition. I'll keep it untill she's kicking and screaming.
Very nice car, my good pal just got rid of a grey one, could have bought it but out of my price range and he'd removed the dpf had the windows tinted and wheels powder coated black which would have to put back to original. He now in a Astra GTC

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom