arrggggggh!!!!!!! AUDI

SLinKyjoe

Reaction score
Audi have their own TV channel on the SKY platform. channel 258 or something.

not that i would watch something so horrible that is!!!!!!!!!!!

marnix

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. It's channel 259 actually.
It's very good for a competitor manufacturer to let people in to their factory and show potential customers what they are all about.
Maybe AMG will do something similar to gain a bigger share of Merc customers.

OP
S

SLinKyjoe

Reaction score
it is 259...finger trouble my end.

i am not one for AUDI's but i think it is a good idea.

marnix

Reaction score
I don't really need to know about finger trouble in your end
thanks

maddog

Reaction score
I'll be replacing my MB with an Audi at least they dont rust!!:)

Supercue

Reaction score
Hahahaha, have to laugh at this new Audi channel,

My wife and i have just had a nipper, she has been off work for a year and now going back to work, we sold her car when she finished work as i am home all the time so she uses my motor now and again.

Now she's going back to work, she wants a car cos she cant rely on me being there to pick her up and then going to get the nipper out of nursery, so i will save the Ear ache and get something sorted so she can do the running around all day.

Anyway....her choice, Audi A3 Sportback...or Merc A Class 5dr....

So sets up the ol Sky+ on the Audi channel drivetime:A3 Sportback, a little 15 minute programme, i thought this is a ****** good idea they will sell a few cars like this if you can tune in and watch a review on the motor anytime you wanna buy one....this programme was in the middle of the night, so next morning we both awake, has breakfast, Missus is straight on to the sky+ gadget to watch the review and it was titled A3 Sportback....but it was just a normal A3 3dr!!....NOW THATS AUDI FOR YA!!!!

Just sorted out a nice A Class 180CDI AvantgardeSE well specced up...she cant wait!!!

OP
S

SLinKyjoe

Reaction score
SNAP ON said:
Nothing wrong with a good Audi.....

apart from it being an over priced VW. or as they are now, an even more over priced Skoda.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom