Aston Martin Recall

hsloco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
clk 280 Sport 2007
Hi everyone, I don't know if this subject has already been mentioned on the forum but Aston Martin are recalling 17000 cars because of a "possible" defective part. Follow this link

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-26058905

No incidents have been reported as yet but for safety reasons Aston are doing the "right thing"

Do you think Mercedes will ever do something similar and put the customer first?

I know 17000 cars would be a lot less than Mercedes would have to put right in this type of situation but Aston are tiny compared to Mercedes

Aston Martin Policy "Customers Are Always Our Priority"

Mercedes ????

Last edited:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
I doubt very much if that will happen in the near future, business has been too good for Mercedes, just take that last couple of post re the paint blistering all over on some red almost new E class cars. The owners could not have caused this fault, yet they were turned down.

I believe they are still making cars with the 271 engine, with no concerns at all about the things failing catastrophically within a short time.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom