Audio 10 CD not playing Copied CD's Properly?

BalBassi

Reaction score
Any idea why my Audio 10CD player does notr play copied cd's properly?
The actual problem is that when you insert the cd it can take up to 10 mins before it starts playing the song. If you skip a song, again it takes ages before it plays. Any Ideas how to resolve this issue ?:confused:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Only by using a top grade disc, with better reflection properties. the units normally as they cant read a dull disc.

rio678

Reaction score
Yep, better discs will read much better, the lens could also be dirty, if you feel brake enough, try cleaning it out, it does improve things in most cases.

alec2

Reaction score
Commercial disks are made by a different process to those you burn on your computer.

The computer ones do not have as good a contrast ratio between the ones and noughts.

Some disks are better than others, but burning them slowly at say 4times instead of 24 or more times speed can help significantly.

Alec

OP
B

BalBassi

Reaction score
Thanks to all who have replied. I have used Phillips and Verbatim CD's. I will follow the recccommendation of burning at a slower speed.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom