[b]COMMAND - MOBILE PHONE ; TV OPTION[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Clifford

Reaction score
Any help appreciated -- Can you upgrade Command to get the TV working ??? some say yes - some say no -- anyone had it done ?? is it worth it financially and does it work ?? any contact details of anyone willing to do this work very appreciated.
(For an SL500 with Command but no TV))

Similar again , can you get the mobile phone fitted to the vehicle to run through Command and steering function - again any pointers on who is willing to do the work etc etc.
(For new CLK320 with Command but no phone)

A last note Swindon MB -- excellent service dealership -- not so good with sales - they have missed 6 MB from my company and myself in the last year---but the service side is simply the best round.

Kind rgds to anyone who can help

piestore

Reaction score
sl tv

Hi

I am assuming you are talking about 230 model sl (new). Yes it can be done no problem any MB dealer will give you a price for TV retro fit.

Clk is slightly different Im sure it can be done but as yet there are no official instructions, so you need to find a dealer willing to take it on but it shouldn't be a major prob

Status
Not open for further replies.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom