Bosch Part ? trying to identify.

rio678

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I am trying to identify a part on my merc 300te , fuel injection system (KE Jetronic system) it's a black box towards the back of the main fuel mechanical injection body, it's plugged into something and the part number is 2437020007

any help would be muchly appreciated or a link to somewhere i can find out what on earth it is :-S

Last edited:
OP
rio678

rio678

Reaction score
ahhh, been looking and it's the EHA valve :)

Dosco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
Hi everyone

I am trying to identify a part on my merc 300te , fuel injection system (KE Jetronic system) it's a black box towards the back of the main fuel mechanical injection body, it's plugged into something and the part number is 2437020007

any help would be muchly appreciated or a link to somewhere i can find out what on earth it is :-S

The ten digit part number is a Bosch number and if you call Robert Bosch Limited, SEU, PO Box 98 Broadwater Park, North Orbital Road, Denham UB9 5HJBucks check directory enq for phone or visit there WEB Site. If you phone ask for Automotive Customer Service they should be able to help/advise.

Roger:cool:

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom