Breakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy 1964

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 350 Conv
Can anyone advise me of a good vehicle breaker as i am in need of various parts and interior parts for my A Class :!:

I am based in the South East.

Many thanks :wink:

ceri philpott

Reaction score
Hi Andy,
I have recently been looking for some 'bits' for my 500SL AMG and found the following breakers:

Julian - 01132 813672
Damas - 01246 822939
Kevin James [Stuttgart Garage] - 01443 401838
Dave Collins - 07710 672986

The only one I can vouch for is Kevin James and I am meeting him tomorrow to pick up the bits, however they were all really helpful and will point you in the right direction if they are unable to help.

Good luck :D
500SLAMG

ronaldalfred

Reaction score
I have had part a few times from Dronsfields.co.uk
They have used and new parts and get them to you by the next day also try Sniffydog.co.uk
Ron

Russel Weston

Reaction score
Andy, you can try G W Bridge's Peas Pottage, the largest Breaker in the SE. My second home. They have a web site, but there is such a large selection, well layed out it is best to visit.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom