CANT GET AN OWNERS MANUAL FROM DEALER???

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy_k

Reaction score
Website
www.ak3dgfx.com
Your Mercedes
E55 AMG
try another dealer or MB customer services at milton keynes:)

these manuals/handbooks are apparently hard to find on the computer maybe your parts guy just didn't look hard enough.

If they are out of print, check ebay they come up on there for most models fairly frequently.

alternatively, there is mercman in southampton who's always breaking cars, the garage in manchester also supply many second hand parts.

HTH

Andy

jmcbuilder

Reaction score
Hi I have a 320 convertable. and I live in Cov i will look out for yours.
What i have got is the E class owners manual and a supplement to the owners manual. It dont tell you a lot just on how to put the top up and down, the roll over bar etc. Thats all hope this helps

Jamie

shadowlord

Reaction score
andy_k said:
try another dealer or MB customer services at milton keynes:)

these manuals/handbooks are apparently hard to find on the computer maybe your parts guy just didn't look hard enough.

If they are out of print, check ebay they come up on there for most models fairly frequently.

alternatively, there is mercman in southampton who's always breaking cars, the garage in manchester also supply many second hand parts.

HTH

Andy

andy: where is this place in southampton that you are talking about?. cheers

OP
J

jaymanek

Reaction score
Website
www.mercland.com
Well spoke to MB Edmonton, the guy there has ordered it, but he didnt sound v convincing, just wait to see if it turns up on thursday as he promised....

You were right, other dealers just said they couldnt get them!

thanks JMC, but mainly looking for soft top instructions, how the alarm works with it etc etc, I had the coupe before, so pretty sure about most other things.
I am mainly in London, but in Cov at weekends, so maybe see you around! Its Ruby Met Red, P Reg.....

Anyway if it doesnt turn up from dealer, or its wrong, will give mercman a ring...

Thanks all.

j

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom