Cars for filming

SonalP

New Registration
Reaction score
Hi

We are currently filming a pilot about lottery winners and one of the things we want to focus on is what luxury items they could
spend their money on. We would like to film a real car enthusiast test
driving some sports/ luxury cars on a test track and being given helpful advice from a celebrity car expert.

If anyone is willing to show off their car and kind enough to help us out with this filming and is also willing to allow our enthusiast to drive their car, please email sonal.patel@endemoluk.com. We promise to take good care of the car and of course, you will be there to oversee exactly what we are doing. It will not be driven at high speeds and we aim to cover insurance issues and travel costs. We are looking to film in the South-East of England.

Thanks

Concho

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 CLK 220D Sport
!

Yeah right! I've got a c200 2000 estate (with dog's) but something tells me that your after somthing a bit more special :rolleyes: :wink: :!:

jberks

Reaction score
M1, Outside lane, somewhere between Leeds and Lond
Your Mercedes
Jaguar XF 3.0 S, LR Freelander 2, Fiat 500 & Fiat Panda
I cant see a E class diesel fitting the bill either. All a bit silly really. A quick call to MBUK press office and you'd have all the shiny metal you could hope for. Where do you think Top gear got the SLR from!

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom